Monday, August 5, 2013

The Last Worker at the Ranch to Wear a Cowboy Hat...

-I take pride in thinking I was the last to get permission to wear a Cowboy Hat at the Ranch...

-Due to my genetic disposition I need to wear protection in the afternoon, and the baseball cap they provided failed to get my big ears, I started to wear my white cowboy hat..
-Peggy called me into her office a few days later and said Katie will not approve, I said no problem and asked if i could pick out something more peasantly..
-I came back with a Natural Looking Hat, and folded it up to look more cowboyish!!
-A few weekends I ended up sneaking the cowboy hat back on, which was probably one of the reasoned I got pawned off the ranch in 2013..
-Never underestimate the power of Cowboy Hats...

No comments:

Post a Comment